Roof consultant benefits to a building owner includes:
- Unbiased consultations on roofing matters.
- Design counseling and review.
- Expert surveys and field investigations.
- Infrared scanning or other non-destructive method roof investigations.
- Laboratory analysis and testing.
- Preparation of new and/or re-roof specifications.
- Life-cycle costing information of roof systems.
- On-site inspection and quality control during roof installation.
Roof consultant benefits to a roofing contractor include:
By working together, a MiRCA roof consultant and MiRCA roofing contractor provide an owner with better value and a quality roof installation.
The “qualified” roof consultant and the “professional” roofing contractor working together can provide an owner with better value and a quality trouble free roof installation. This can be accomplished by specifying a recognized roofing system, utilizing quality compatible materials, and combining it with a professional approach to the roof installation. MiRCA member “professional” roofing contractors strive through education, use of good roofing practices, and school trained journeymen to receive professional results.